Monday, June 7, 2010

On a lighter note...

On a much lighter note than my previous post, here's a link about The Goonies and it's 25th anniversary. Has it really been that long since we visited the Goon docks? Since One-Eyed Willie's skeleton scared the crap out of me?

The Goonies remains to this day one of my favorite movies. My other favorite movies from my childhood include Ghostbusters, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Top Gun, What's Up, Doc?, Spies Like Us, The Princess Bride and Star Wars (I'm not calling it A New Hope. It's Star Wars. I don't care what Mr. Lucas says). What's your favorite childhood movie?

And, lastly, speaking of childhood favorites, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to The A-Team.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Goonies & Pricess Bride! Other favorites (besides any John Hughes movie) - ET, Raising Arizona, & Stand by Me

    ReplyDelete