Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beware! It's coming...

Insanity is returning to South Louisiana - if it ever really left, lol. I mean, we actually CHOOSE to live somewhere with 95 degree temps and matching humidity.

What I really mean is that college football season is almost here. Poll predictions are being released, people are starting to talk about the Tigers' chances, LSU gear of all kinds is popping up in stores all over the place, millions of dollars are at stake.

I don't really get it myself. I mean, I'm glad that folks are excited and that they have something to be excited about, but we're talking about guys that carry a ball up and down a field while trying to hit each other.

But that's blasphemy from a South Louisiana girl. I'll say this instead: GEAUX TIGERS! (and for those of you not from here, "eaux" is pronounced like an "o").

No comments:

Post a Comment