Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ridiculous weather

Everyone who knows me knows that I don't really care to be outside much. Air conditioning is one of my favorite things - and a necessity for life in South Louisiana. Want to watch a movie? go to a museum? I'm your girl. Play a ball game? Go for a run? Have a picnic? Not so much.

However, the weather for this past week has been ridiculously nice. So much so, that it should have been illegal to have to sit in an office all day. I know of at least three festivals that are going on around the state this weekend and there are probably more. I can't think of better weather to enjoy such festivities in.

Have you been able to take advantage of this glorious weather or have you been stuck inside? Did you go to one of the many festivals and if so, which one?

2 comments:

  1. cold and overcast here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? Cold and overcast in L.A.? I didn't know that was possible...

    ReplyDelete